Friday, March 22, 2013

Holy crap it's been a while

Well if you haven't seen her already, here are some rad shots of the 36 finished. The first one is taken by my buddy Todd Blubaugh (toddblubaugh.com) and the rest by Carey Haider (careyquintonhaider.tumblr.com). Got her running right before the Christmas holiday as a present to myself and have taken her down to Portland for the 1 motorcycle show and put about 100 miles on her. She absolutely flies on the freeway with that large compensator sprocket and the 29 tooth on the tranny. Had my buddy clock me at almost 90 on the freeway, and man was that sketchey. Pretty much my favorite experience with Harley's to date as these pre war machines are incredibly complicated and test your patience and your pocketbook. In the end, I wouldn't change a thing, but if anybody has the correct headlight for the bike, I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands ;) other than that, she's all real. Gonna try to post some more, but until then, enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment