Saturday, April 27, 2013

She's a runner!

Well I fired off the 46 the other day and let me tell you! She runs like a bat out of hell! The linkert likes to fire a giant flame out of the core so most of the boys have kindly dubbed her the "fire breathing dragon". It literally started first kick. Gave her 3 primes and then bang! Had I not been so damn excited to start her, I probably wouldn't have forgotten to open up the needles on the carb prior to start up. She started anyways and ran just long enough to burn the fuel I had primed the bowl with.
Needless to say I am beside myself with joy. I will spend the next 8 weeks finalizing fab on the pipes and other accents, and breaking her in prior to breakdown to paint the frame and fender. I got a long way to go, but for now, she runs!

Follow me on Instagram! @semigoods

















No comments:

Post a Comment